More new soaps

elle110

some of you may know that about 3 yrs ago I strictly made M&P soaps, then when I got the CP soap bug 2 1/2 yrs ago I had a hard time getting some of my customers switched over, so I was making CP and M&P, now I have just about got my entire stock switched over. This is one of the last ones to be converted ( a few more to go). This is White Tea & ginger from WSP, soaped wonderfully, no accelerate or discoloring at this point, smells wonderful. This is again, the basic recipe with rawsilk and unrefined shea for superfat. No color.

[ATTACH]4510[/ATTACH]

This is sandalwood made with the same recipe as above, brown oxide from MMS and FO from Sweetcakes

[ATTACH]4511[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458392686_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458392688_thumb.jpg

some of you may know that about 3 yrs ago I strictly made M&P soaps, then when I got the CP soap bug 2 1/2 yrs ago I had a hard time getting some of my customers switched over, so I was making CP and M&P, now I have just about got my entire stock switched over. This is one of the last ones to be converted ( a few more to go). This is White Tea & ginger from WSP, soaped wonderfully, no accelerate or discoloring at this point, smells wonderful. This is again, the basic recipe with rawsilk and unrefined shea for superfat. No color.

[ATTACH]4510[/ATTACH]

This is sandalwood made with the same recipe as above, brown oxide from MMS and FO from Sweetcakes

[ATTACH]4511[/ATTACH]

Just checking something.:)

[ATTACH]4510[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4511[/ATTACH]

Just testing something:)

Edited to add:

Okay, it worked....those look nice.

For some reason, I have trouble see pics that are in the posts but if a reply contains a quoted post (your's in this case), I can just click on the attachment with the quote and see the pics.:)

oops...sorry for the double post.

LOOKS GREAT!! what inspirations!! :)

Luv the crinkle cut, curious how hard they are to do compared to a straight cut?

they are not hard to cut at all, my customers prefer this cut, I used to do some in straight but they like these.

I just bought a crinkle cutter from either WSP or some other supplier

Thanks everyone for all the compliments

Elle