Robin~Missing What's in your pot this weekend thread!

Can't speak for others but I certainly am missing the What's in you pot this weekend thread! I know winter is a slow time for many of us but other are doing R&D for the year and those are always fun to read and explore.

Come back Robin~ Come back and play and speak with us, sweety. We miss you!:yes: :wave: *getdown*

Waving to Robin!

Fire:cool2:

I have finished all my orders this week and unless I get anymore, my pot is filled with fun this weekend. I have a few new FOs I want to test out in wax, like JS Mimosa Mandarin and Snowtop Honey Gardenia. I also need to pour testers for the new full lb Fos I bought this week and I want to make a few things just for myself. I need a new aroma ornie in my car and some sachets around the house. I also want to try a few mixers from my current selection of FOs.

I've got about 6 different sized tumblers I want to start testing, as well as finishing up testing my status jars so I can start selling those soon. I also want to make all my swap soap this weekend for the upcoming swaps, trying out some of the new Peaks and ICS oils I received this week and last. I think I'm going to be needing a new soap curing rack soon.

I miss these threads too... Where did ya go Robin? I promise to start playing nice with the other kids again, really.

OK OK :) I've been kind of frazzled, you know, I haven't even *thought* of WIYPTW! Whoopsies...

OK, I'll start another one on Friday. :)

The rest of the week is just labeling soaps - gotta get them off my curing rack. And a couple more rose 2" pillars. I'm getting the itch to do hurricanes - while I was cleaning the basement I actually pulled out my hurricane mold and looked at it. And I want to do a batch of honeysuckle bath bombs - I'm needing some major research time ;) in the tub.

Other than that, a resume is in my pot - I'll be out of work on March 31 so I've got to start looking!

Aw Robin I'm so sorry to hear of your job loss coming! I had no idea this was happening to you. I will keep your need for a GREAT new Job in my prayers:awww:

I just got called back to work but I have no idea how long it will last. A month or two I hope. I need the money for bills since candle sales always drop way off after the holidays!

Blessings,

Fire!:cool2:

I received a case of wax & 3 new FOs from Peak yesterday and expecting my freebie stuff from Greenleaf so the possibilities are endless. Getting all my work completed today so I can have the next 3 days to do nothing but play with my stuff.:drool:

I am going to be making some more samples to give out. I run a league on Pogo.com for gamers and I give samples away to winners of tournies every now and then .. They become my testers as well. I am running out so need to make more.. Which I was trying to do tonight when I started a fire on my stove !!!! :shocked2:

Christina

I am going to be making some more samples to give out. I run a league on Pogo.com for gamers and I give samples away to winners of tournies every now and then .. They become my testers as well. I am running out so need to make more.. Which I was trying to do tonight when I started a fire on my stove !!!! :shocked2:

Christina

Yikes! You forgot you're not supposed to do that right?