Virgina Candle Supplies

PINKT

Hey, I just wanted to give you all an FYI- the 4630 and 6006 waxes are NOT made by IGI, these are blends made exclusively for VA Candle Supply. The Coconut Apricot wax is NOT Ceda Serica Coco Apricot made by Calwax, nor is the Coconut 83 made by Accublend. Both of these blends are made exclusively for VA Candle Supply.. I got this information directly from Phil, the owner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, TallTayl said:

That is…. Interesting…. 

Why intentionally name them the same as popular branded waxes if they are not the actual branded waxes? 

8233D069-1BF4-469E-AD9D-C3518480C07A.jpeg

0C08C680-F5E0-4E49-8CC4-0B7C1AE65260.jpeg

I have no idea.. I wonder the same thing

I ordered some 4625 from them that wasn't like any 4625 that I've ever ordered from anyone else. It looked like it until it was poured and hardened and then it looked so different, with the colors not mixing well with the wax. I even poured it into a candle jar and it didn't rattle at all. I emailed them and told them it wasn't 4625 but they insisted it was. It's so ugly and 4625 wouldn't have good adhesion to a jar without rattling. They wouldn't listen to what I was saying so I've just been mixing it a little at a time with other tart waxes to use it up. I"ll never make that mistake again.

• Thanks 2

Slowly finding out that many of the bigger wax mfgs and suppliers will tweak a wax and repackage for other suppliers who buy bulk.  It's fine if they rename the wax but naming same is just dang confusing.   It's bad enough batch to batch differs and requires retesting. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Slowly finding out that many of the bigger wax mfgs and suppliers will tweak a wax and repackage for other suppliers who buy bulk.  It's fine if they rename the wax but naming same is just dang confusing.   It's bad enough batch to batch differs and requires retesting. 

Same thing has happened with wicks through the years.  Sooooooo frustrating. 

• Like 1