I thought I posted this

shell1226

On the board yes Momma D. However not posting doesn't show much detail.

People are looking for him for a reason. Nothing to do with the auction.

This is what I am talking about:

Search: Posts Made By: StacysScentsations(DH) Forum: Business Side of Things post_new.gif 01-09-2006, 11:07 PM Replies: 6

thread_hot.gifStarting a business - need help understanding...

Views: 253

Posted By StacysScentsations(DH)

icon1.gifI would definatly hire someone to do your taxes....

I would definatly hire someone to do your taxes. When starting a business you should always do 2 things... talk to a laywer and talk to an accountant. Money well invested and not that expensive. An...

I know that people are looking for him for a reason. I am showing that he has been ON this board in the last couple of days, therefore, he could have contacted people who were looking for him. It's not as if he hasn't been around the board since that last post. He has been on, and been here somewhere.

I know that people are looking for him for a reason. I am showing that he has been ON this board in the last couple of days, therefore, he could have contacted people who were looking for him. It's not as if he hasn't been around the board since that last post. He has been on, and been here somewhere.

Well obviously he hasn't contacted anyone thus the reason for this post.

Well obviously he hasn't contacted anyone thus the reason for this post.
I agree. We are both reaching for the same ending here. I wasn't trying to be hateful, I am just saying that SINCE he HAS been on here, he has really no excuse not to contact people. Does that make sense?