Wellington Fragrance

Milk Machine

I was looking for opinions on Wellington Fragrance. It's within driving distance from me. They have some dupes that I like from other companies. I searched on this forum and found some older posts with mixed reviews and just wanted to see if there are any more updated opinions. Thanks!

It all depends on the scent -- they have some good ones that I've found in the past.  Just as with most companies, there are some that are missing something, or don't perform well in any given application.  I've only sampled about a half dozen or so of their designer scents, most of them were very good.

Edited by birdcharm
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

They were the first company I ordered from and I haven't ordered much from them over the years after finding several other suppliers, but I had a sample of spiced pumpkin Yankee dupe from them and I finally put it in wax the other day and I have to say I'm very impressed. I remember their pumpkin crunch cake was good, lemon pound cake too but their marshmallow was weak. Anyway, I'm thinking of ordering some of their pumpkin oils for the Fall just to check them out again.