Clear Candle Technology

Not is it only costly, u have to buy extra tools to handle this wax.

The scent throw is minimal, hot and cold. Plus as soon as you remove it from the mold you have these nasty little fingerprints on it. Save your money.

I think its just a pillar blend of gel wax, in another form. It doesn't specify that you need to do polarity testing on the FO for this application. But I am sure if you added a darker, heavy oil for fragrance it will alter the color of the finished product.

I am a huge fan of Bill's for certain waxes and custom wicks. I will shop no place else for wicks.

I'm with Mystical on this one. I tried it when it first came out. It has a higher melting point so you can't just use a double boiler to melt it. Also, because of the high MP it can tunnel bad with the wicks that came in the kit, so a lot of money would have to go to testing to get a good burn and that wax isn't cheap. I bought the kit they had when it was first released and it came with a sphere mold, wick and fo. I hated the fingerprints. The candles did look beautiful burning thought since you could see the flame through the colored wax that was left from the tunnel.