j-s sale need help picking f/o

Yep' date=' though I only went through the first page of results -- didn't have time to go through the other 8. I didn't find a URL, just references to JS, so I figured if someone knew the URL off-hand they could post it. I may be a newbie to this board, but not a newbie to message boards in general. :grin2:[/quote']

I was replying to the original poster. (unless you are the same person?) The post was looking for scent rec's.... by reading this board, I know there are many post about Just Scent oils in the search. google is a good tool, too.

peace.

:cool2:

Becky(JS) is great to deal with!

Yep, Michael - I think Becky has high quality oils, but her strength is in the sweets. I hate bakery smells, but since I *have* to pour at least two, I use her for those. I think MA's right - she must have a sweet tooth!

If I were a supplier, 90% of my FOs would be herbal and citrus, LOL!

just want to thank all of you for your info i got my order from js in the pepercorn,mimosa mandarin.tropical rain and some others and the cold throw is very very good in my wax that i am useing iga4630,,i will test burn tomorrw and let you know how it is,

thanks agin for all your info in picking the f/o s from js