*help* — Frasier Fir

The Candle Nook

Well…here I am looking to replace another CS reformulated FO…AGAIN! I know Frasier Fir has changed and don’t even want to try the new one. A search here showed WSP Frasier Fir to be “the same”. I know I’m too late this year but don’t want to get caught again…several family members LOVE the THYMES Frasier Fir candle. Would love some direction on where to go from those of you who have fought the battle already. (Beside WSP)

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 8:31 PM, BenderSF said:

I'd love to find something, too.  I also saw some posts here saying WSP's is "the same" so I tried it.  It's similar, but not nearly as good.

Thanks @BenderSF  that’s what I was afraid of and why I reached out to everyone here. Y’all are ALL such a great resource. I feel like this is gonna be like my never ending search for Frankincense and Myrrh. 😭😭😭. I’ve got soooo many bottles…maybe I need to pour them all together and see what happens 😜

I use palm wax and these are the ones that work for me:

Autumn Colors

Cinnamon Bayberry

Cracklin Birch

Turquoise Waters

Farmhouse Christmas

Reindeer Games

Spiced Patchouli

There are probably a lot of other ones but those are the ones I have tested and use.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 1:57 PM, ComfortandJoy said:

I really like their FO's, but I don't see a Frasier Fir.  All I know about is Frasier Fir and Citrus, which doesn't smell like the Frasier Fir from CS

OMG!!!  I just looked and it is not there!  I was going to call them but I can't find a phone number anywhere!  WTH!  My customers would be so mad if I can't get that FO anymore.  I will be emailing them about it.