testing Green Leaf...

I am testing Green Leafs wax and FO...here is my candle at a 3 hour burn. I think it is burning food and smells wonderful...I do have some BIG wet spots on my jar tho.

I tried to upload a picture but for some reason it keeps timing out.

I would love to buy a case..but the price it is at now plus shipping of ($34.27) that make is $100.27 a bit much for me.

Hi Kris,

This is a 60 lb case of wax and with the recent rise in prices of freight by the carriers - freight can definitely get expensive - unfortunately.

Can you tell me if you poured into cold jars or warm jars or room temperature jars? Just trying to figure out why the wet spots. We get really good glass adhesion on our pours except when the glass is on the cool side.

I appreciate you taking the time to try our product. Thanks so much.

Speaking of shipping, I'm a little curious why I was charged $8.65 for Priority Mail when my order could have been sent for about 4 or 5 bucks. Is that because you only do flat rate shipping via USPS? It would be a service to your customers to have some Priority Mail boxes around that are suitable for small orders.

Shipping is the hardest area to set up in a cart. We use a 3rd party shipping calculator that should have the latest rates. We simply select options that we want customers to be able to choose from. We did select "use flat rate box when appropriate" in our configuration but I don't think it is supposed to "default" to that selection. I will check it out and see if I can spot something that is causing this. For those of you who have placed an order with us - we will look at the shipping charges and only charge the actual shipping costs from UPS or USPS. We will send you a revised invoice when it ships so that you know what was charged.

I will let you know when I have completed looking at our shipping calculator.

Thanks for the heads up

OK - well that was interesting. I think I found and fixed the problem in our shipping calculator. They had an area, that I was unaware of, that was adding weight for "packaging" materials - a lot of weight. So - that's all gone now and our shipping charges to your zip code now show $5.40 USPS Priority and $7.63 for UPS Ground for the sample pack. Better?

Thanks again for the heads up. We will fix all orders that are in and send you an adjusted invoice.

OK - well that was interesting. I think I found and fixed the problem in our shipping calculator. They had an area, that I was unaware of, that was adding weight for "packaging" materials - a lot of weight. So - that's all gone now and our shipping charges to your zip code now show $5.40 USPS Priority and $7.63 for UPS Ground for the sample pack. Better?

Thanks again for the heads up. We will fix all orders that are in and send you an adjusted invoice.

Good work. I did pay the higher rate already via Paypal (and received my shipment). Granted, you did spend $8.10 to ship it flat rate, but that included the wax sample I didn't need.

We sent the sample of wax because we wanted to make sure you got the free sample like everyone else. Didn't mean for you to pay for the freight on it. Just can't get good help nowadays :) I apologize for the oversight on our part.

Just sent you a $4 credit via Paypal.

Forgiven? :cry2:

Thanks

We sent the sample of wax because we wanted to make sure you got the free sample like everyone else. Didn't mean for you to pay for the freight on it. Just can't get good help nowadays :) I apologize for the oversight on our part.

Just sent you a $4 credit via Paypal.

Forgiven? :cry2:

Thanks

Got it, thanks much. :)