If you could start over… soy wax

Blinker

Hello all after a few years making just wax melts, I’m going back to candles. The new formulation of Ecosoya CB-135 is so easy to work with but so expensive! 
If you had it to do again, what soy wax would you use? I’m particularly concerned about access and options. Meaning that I don’t want a blend that’s ‘branded’ by supplier and would tie me to them forever. Also, I’m still twitchy from the cancellation of EcoSoya products a few years ago and would prefer a stable, readily accessible brand to prevent that kind of interruption again.  If I need to start wicking again from scratch, I’d like this to be the last time lol
Thanks guys! 

I like C3. I've been the rounds with the GB waxes and their inconsistencies. I have not experienced any notable inconsistency in C3, and overall I think it offers great performance.  My hard lesson over the years is to skip the new "improved" container blends and learn the older waxes that aren't so ever-changing. Initially they may seem to be a little more work, but the payoff in consistency and performance has been worth it to me. Hopefully someone with more soy experience than I will chime in.  I'm a paraffin user that just offers a soy option. 

Actually I don’t mind 464. I can do many types of formulas with it. I used C3 for a long time and it has great cold throw but hated the circle crack with a passion and did’nt like any of the parasoy blends I did with it. C3 and 464 are available many places which is a plus.

Yikes the price on that Ecosoya wax is nuts. 42 dollars for 11 pounds?

Honestly still looking for the perfect wax blend.