Any of you ordered from Candles & Supplies lately?

Darbla

They used to be the rock bottom least expensive, next to Bert's Heaven Scent, and there were a few standouts from them.  I remember their sandalwood & vanilla was widely lauded on here, for instance.  How are they now, as I'm sure every single FO there has been reformulated to probably a shadow of its former self?  I'm about to order aroma beads from there to make car scent thingies, and of course I'm not going to be able to resist an FO or 20....

https://www.candlesandsupplies.com/

4 hours ago, Darbla said:

They used to be the rock bottom least expensive, next to Bert's Heaven Scent, and there were a few standouts from them.  I remember their sandalwood & vanilla was widely lauded on here, for instance.  How are they now, as I'm sure every single FO there has been reformulated to probably a shadow of its former self?  I'm about to order aroma beads from there to make car scent thingies, and of course I'm not going to be able to resist an FO or 20....

https://www.candlesandsupplies.com/

I haven't ordered from them in a long time but I just looked and they have some new Fall fragrances darn it! now I might have to place an order.

Have you ever tried aroma beads from Buy it Ship it? I was noticing the beads on C&S are really high, like $12.99 per pound. BISI are $2.99 a pound and you get free shipping. They're good beads too. I use them to make fresheners. I think you can get them cheaper from Stay Fresh With Peanut too and Plastic Pellets 4 Fun. Just thought I'd let you know.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Belinda said:

I haven't ordered from them in a long time but I just looked and they have some new Fall fragrances darn it! now I might have to place an order.

Have you ever tried aroma beads from Buy it Ship it? I was noticing the beads on C&S are really high, like $12.99 per pound. BISI are $2.99 a pound and you get free shipping. They're good beads too. I use them to make fresheners. I think you can get them cheaper from Stay Fresh With Peanut too and Plastic Pellets 4 Fun. Just thought I'd let you know.

No, I did not know about Buy It Ship It.  Thank you so much for that tip about that and the other two places!  Have you tried any of their FOs?

On 9/18/2022 at 7:11 PM, Darbla said:

No, I did not know about Buy It Ship It.  Thank you so much for that tip about that and the other two places!  Have you tried any of their FOs?

I have tried a few of their FO's and what I've tried have been good. They're a little pricey though in my opinion. 

• Like 1