Poured Green Leaf Perfect Blend

Although they don't have as many scents as some of the other suppliers near me they do have a nice assortment and some very unusual scents which I've been looking for. I was told they are planning to bring more in after testing. Testing in our waxes is mandatory from our perspective. Have to know if it works or not. We definitely have lots in the making and will be adding to our line. We like different scents but had to get the basics going first. Now comes the good stuff :)

Brenda was not there but I had a gentleman there that showed me around and I told him I was having probems wicking a 11 oz tureen using Cargil C-3. He said Brenda has wicked many and gave me a few wicks to try. I may be wrong but think it might have been her husband, correct me if I'm wrong Brenda. He was very helpful and I'm sorry I can't remember his name....chemo brain..... That would be David - I let him think he runs the shop :P

Thanks Brenda for bringing some unique FO's to the market and please thank the gentleman that was so very helpful. You are most welcome and we are happy you are enjoying them. Sorry I missed meeting you.

Pam

Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Thanks