Slideshow for embedding flowers or petals

Donita

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I cannot figure out how to see your slides either. I see several folks are getting the same "inaccessible" message.

Everytime I click on the link it takes me to Yahoo, same the file I want is inaccessible, and asked me to login. I even created a Yahoo account and logged in (I am stubborn that way), but I still got the same result. :confused:

Billie

• 3 weeks later...

I finally am up and ready to go with candles again after taking my short break, but after going into your album I can nolonger access your instructions but only your own personal photo galleries of your work. Have you changed the location of the slideshows? I thought I remembered seeing instructions for making a 'cracked' appearence on the outside of a candle, so if you did make them unavailable for public viewing could you give me some pointers for making the 'cracks'? I would truly appreatiate the help

Thanks, and your work is truly beautiful

Victoria

Hello Donita,

I was admiring your beautiful work I just started making candles about a month ago and I would love to see your tutorial but I also keep getting the "no access" and would like to see it. One quick question on doing photos they are turning out OK but a few spots it looks like wax got heavier than the rest of the picture and it's a little hard to see that part of the picture got any ideas?

Thanks

Terry