Slideshow for embedding flowers or petals

Donita

Many people email me asking questions about hurricanes. All kinds of questions. This one seems to be a problem for a lot of people. So here it is. Hope this helps any of you that are having problems embedding things or those of you who want to try it for the first time. There are a lot of pictures so I hope it helps. Donita

http://tinyurl.com/bbbm4

post-248-139458392272_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donita Thank you so much I do want to know, when you are adding the chunks that is the same wax that you poured with. I Hope I'm saying that right cuz I would never have thought to do chunks. Now if you were doing like shell or even a pix do you do the same. My wax that I use granulates. Can you sill use that.

I love you all on this broad very one wants to help. The other broads their not that way. Hi its me Darla

How sweet Tucker. Thanks everyone else too. I use chunks that are just my regular wax, not hurricane. I don't use very many so that isn't a concern of mine. I don't do any of my photo canes with chunks. You could. Some people do. Next week folks, the class will be how to get ink pen stains off of your furniture, walls, pillows, LOL.......actually I should write a craft book. I am just that insane....but you already know that......Donita:p

Now those are step by step instructions. Well done Donita!

Donita that is very, very interesting. I have one question though. I though a chain had to be put on the bottom of the heart mold so it wouldn't float in the water. Why didn't yours float?

Janet

As long as the water level isn't higher than the wax level, there shouldn't be a floating problem. I've never put weights on mine.

I'd like to know where in the world do you buy a box of petals? Wowza!

Dang! I wish I could find my bookmark. Thanks to Shutterbug and her co-ops for these things, I have enough to last me another year. Maybe she'll pop in with a link to the site....