new here..

latch

i am a candlemaker, and have been visiting here every now & then...

I know i shouldnt.. but i really would love to start messin around with b&b products.. (no time for another addiction)

All these ingredients sound foriegn to me.. what does one reccommend i start with and where do i get most products from, can they be bought locally.

i just ordered a sample of bath salts and dye.. not sure what i will do with that.. i am interested in making a face cleanser, pref. for my teenager..

any links and info would be appreciated.

thanks latch

the simplest way to start.. is with kits, most bigger bath and body website have kits with everything you need to make____ and instructions. Its a great way to feel your way through..and of course then you can move on to buying things separately which is more affordable, experimenting with different things.. and read this board... I think I have read this board top to bottom a few times over:) .

• 1 month later...

Hi Latch! I'm somewhat of a newbie, too. This is such an informative board. I have a recipe for face cleanser to relieve acne from positivehealth.com. Been meaning to blend a batch for my daughter, but haven't had the time.

ACNE TONER

7 drops of Bergamot EO

5 drops of Sandalwood EO

3 drops of Lavender EO

40ml (1.3 oz.) Rose Water or Unscented Toner