Your best smores fragrance oil?

Jcake90

46 minutes ago, Jcake90 said:

Looking for one that you can smell each note in, the graham cracker,the marshmallow and the chocolate. I like multi noted scents, something really unique and delicious smelling. 

I've never poured a smores scent but I think I have a couple of samples. I was thinking of trying to blend my own with graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow FO. I haven't done it yet though.

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

I've never poured a smores scent but I think I have a couple of samples. I was thinking of trying to blend my own with graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow FO. I haven't done it yet though.

I'm thinking I might have to do the same thing, I'm new to blending though, I don't have a perfect Marshmallow yet.

47 minutes ago, Jcake90 said:

I'm thinking I might have to do the same thing, I'm new to blending though, I don't have a perfect Marshmallow yet.

Have you tried Toasted marshmallow from RE or Marshmallow Fluff from Fb? They're both amazing!

5 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Have you tried Toasted marshmallow from RE or Marshmallow Fluff from Fb? They're both amazing!

I have Toasted Marshmallow from RE, I am one of the rare people that doesn't care for it. I haven't tried Marshmallow Fluff from fragrance buddy, but I may.... I read Trap say that WSP has a good gooey Marshmallow but the reviews are mixed on that one.And then Lizzy said that Maple Street has a good one too. So I'm trying to decide where to go.

22 minutes ago, Jcake90 said:

I have Toasted Marshmallow from RE, I am one of the rare people that doesn't care for it. I haven't tried Marshmallow Fluff from fragrance buddy, but I may.... I read Trap say that WSP has a good gooey Marshmallow but the reviews are mixed on that one.And then Lizzy said that Maple Street has a good one too. So I'm trying to decide where to go.

Marshmallow Fluff smells a lot like VBN to my nose but it's not the exact same but along that line. They also have a toasted marshmallow but I"ve not used that one. ICS has a toasted marshmallow and I have it but have never put it in wax.  LS has a good marshmallow that's different from anybody else's. I think I would go with Fb though unless you order from LS anyway and just want to get a sample.

Edited by Belinda