Hello World! Long time candle maker. New soaper. Forum LOVER!

Hi there everyone!  I CAN'T believe that I didn't realize until recently that craftserver was no longer a company owned board.  I generally don't go on those as I own Candle Cocoon.  I am coming here because I Love LOVE LOOOOVE and miss forums!!!  I had some of the most fun times in my life back on the original Candle Cauldron, then The Scent Review (miss you Tod!!!)  Then the Candle Maker's Companion (Butterflysnow you are still my hero).    Daph and Laurie even came to my wedding!  You can really make some great friends!  Even though I don't have a lot of time to visit I really do like to stay in touch and help people with their candle making struggles.  I have over 35 years of hard won experience.  And I do mean hard won.  If you tell me not to do something I have to find out why....And yes, I really did blow up two microwaves....(most waxes should not be microwaved)  Anyway, happy to be here as I just love nice and friendly people that also like to help others. 

What I am not here to do is force my company down your throat.  I know that there are other good suppliers that come to this board too.  I also feel that these boards are really more for you, the maker's to use. 

Thank you everyone for being so inviting!  (Waves at Shannon)  Hoping I can add some positivity! 

Yours Lyschel (formerly known as Nermal on the old boards)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh my gosh, hi Lyschel. I just now put everything together. You also have Karner Blue Candle & Supply. I have spent a lot of time watching you and your videos and feel like we have met, LOL. I learned a lot and enjoyed spending time with you, Christina and Molly while watching the "How to Test Burn Jar Candles to Figure Out the Best Wick Size to Use" video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S1mZ7IUxmA

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. 🕯️

• Like 1

@Laura C  Thank you for the warm welcome!!!  I MISS Christina and Molly to the ends of the earth and back.  We are still in touch but their lives took them in different directions. 

I wish there was a way to re-title old videos.  Karner Blue was the retail portion of the business that is no longer going. (Candles/holders/stuff)  We had a bit of an identity crisis and all of the candle making stuff really should have been done under the Candle Cocoon label.  Now we can never get rid of Karner Blue because that was also my TV interviews (SEO).  But it can be rather confusing.   Anyway....  Thanks again nice to see you here :)  !!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CandleCocoon said:

I MISS Christina and Molly to the ends of the earth and back.  We are still in touch but their lives took them in different directions. 

Anyway....  Thanks again nice to see you here :)  !!!

Oh well, life moves on, I wish them well. 🥂 Yes, it is nice to see you on here too. 😊

• Like 1