Best soy wax recommendations for..

Hey yall, what soy wax do yall recommend for container wax candles that is best by itself and can be easily blended with other waxes such as palm, coconut, and paraffin waxes when needed.  Ive read that mp117 is good by itself and with blending and that soymaxm124b is also great by itself and with blending with other natural watches or paraffin.  has anyone tried the two? what are your soy container wax recommendations that are great by themselves and with blending other waxes in.  I need a great container soy wax that is capable of being blended with other waxes.   

I turn to C3 and c1 personally.  

Have used midwest soy, but it is finicky.

HATE 444, 415 and 464 with a white hot passion after being burned repeatedly on them.  
the Clarus 3020 and 3022 blends i have samples have been very nice.

• Like 1

I fully intend to do all of my own testing, I am merely looking for recommendations of waxes to start with that may be good around those etc.  I have been out of the candle making for a few years, it was a hobby then and now I'm in the process of making a business so I'm gonna be asking all kinds of questions and for recommendations lol.  

But you see I’m not a fan of C3 anymore, but now a fan of other soy waxes.  So you have to get samples and test.

I would figure out what you want from candle first, the qualities. So for example you mentioned robust in heat yes?

Then appearance before burn, appearance after burn, adhesion, cold throw etc. Then you can whittle down. Everyone on this forum likes something different. What appeals to some other may hate with a passion. I still believe the best way to sort it out is to read all the post here and buy sample waxes. TT mentioned Clarus, I didn’t like it so there you 

Plenty here want a straight up wax preblended, others want to blend.

I'm the odd one out...lol...I absolutely HATE C3! I much prefer 464 even with it's inconsistencies, I have had good results. 
Nowadays the inconsistensies are pretty much in every batch so testing every new case(s) is a must even if it's just a couple of scents to see if the batch performs similiar to the last batch. 

I am now test blending 464 with 6006 and it's been good. 6006 by itself was great as far as throw but the wetspots did me in. I used a preblend (paraffin) before and it was proprietary and I got burned by the supplier when they out of the blue discontinued it on me....twice! So now I use what's available pretty much everywhere. Lesson learned....the hard way.

Like Nightlight said...get samples. Pour testers and make/take lots of notes. Find what suits you and your wants/needs. There's many great waxes out there. 

I am figuring out my sample list before ordering, it's just a part of my research in asking others what they like& why, recommendations etc.  I am on a budget opening a small business so personally I have to feel at least a little confident in my purchases