Jump to content

Looking for a marshmallow fluff fragrance oil to use in roll on perfume


 Share

Recommended Posts

Looking for a long lasting, gooey sweet vanilla, that smells like melting marshmallows and vanilla to make rice crispy treats minus the butter and cereal. I haven't had the best of luck. I tried a few of rustics marshmallows with no luck. Thought that the toasted marshmallow entailed a more gooey scent but not the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Jcake90 said:

Can you tell me what it smells like? I have had a heck of a time finding an actual true marshmallow.

like sticking your nose into a bag of marshmallows....lol....if that helps. Sweet, creamy and vanilla-ly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2022 at 3:41 AM, Lizzy said:

like sticking your nose into a bag of marshmallows....lol....if that helps. Sweet, creamy and vanilla-ly 

That helps! I'm hoping it will hold up well in a roll on! thanks so much for your rec, do you recommend any of that companies other gourmandy oils?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jcake90 said:

That helps! I'm hoping it will hold up well in a roll on! thanks so much for your rec, do you recommend any of that companies other gourmandy oils?

I haven't tried the one from MS but the marshmallow fluff from FB is really good. Lone Star's marshmallow is the most unique one I've ever smelled though. I'm not saying it's the best but it's different. But I would choose the one from FB. I"ll have to sniff the one from LS again and compare it to a bag of marshmallows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I haven't tried the one from MS but the marshmallow fluff from FB is really good. Lone Star's marshmallow is the most unique one I've ever smelled though. I'm not saying it's the best but it's different. But I would choose the one from FB. I"ll have to sniff the one from LS again and compare it to a bag of marshmallows.

Does the one from fragrance buddy have that ooey gooey melted marshmallow rich vanilla scent?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Jcake90 said:

Does the one from fragrance buddy have that ooey gooey melted marshmallow rich vanilla scent?

It does to me. I love it. I've not smelled their toasted marshmallow though. I'll see if I have a sample to sniff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Belinda said:

It does to me. I love it. I've not smelled their toasted marshmallow though. I'll see if I have a sample to sniff. 

Out of bottle is there any chemical smell or you know that base smell some oils have, not all though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2022 at 10:56 PM, Jcake90 said:

That helps! I'm hoping it will hold up well in a roll on! thanks so much for your rec, do you recommend any of that companies other gourmandy oils?

right off the top of my head....Cinnamon Bread Pudding, Iced Lemon Danish, Maple Walnut Fudge, Pumpkin Milkshake, Old Town Bake Shop, Cuppy Cake and I love their straight Pumpkin as it's not overloaded with spice. There's some spice but not "in your face" like most Pumpkin scents tend to have. HTH
I am still somewhat new to MS myself but haven't been disappointed....by their oils. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...