New York Scent

AngieB

I came across New York Scent while recently looking for luxurious frangrance oils. They seem to have a good selection with lots of scents. Has anyone ever ordered any fragrance oils from them? I would love to know more about the quality of their oils. Any information would be appreciated.       https://newyorkscent.com/ 

They are just like any other FO supplier. Hit and miss. Depends on your applications. I know of a lot of soapers who love their oils. 

I've tried a few in wax and liked them enough to order larger bottles. HTH :)

• Like 2

On 6/7/2022 at 7:05 PM, AngieB said:

I came across New York Scent while recently looking for luxurious frangrance oils. They seem to have a good selection with lots of scents. Has anyone ever ordered any fragrance oils from them? I would love to know more about the quality of their oils. Any information would be appreciated.       https://newyorkscent.com/ 

Like Lizzy said, they're just like any other FO company. I've ordered from them and liked what I got. You might want to try Midwest Fragrance Co. Studio, Flaming, and others also. Midwest is growing by leaps and bounds and offer great products with great customer service. I've liked what I got from Studio also. You'll find good and bad from each one. Midwest has a facebook page with almost a cult following LOL! They really do have some good oils and the owners are the sweetest.

• Like 1