ECOCOCO WAX

Andrew1988

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well - just found this forum and hoping there might be someone who can offer some guidance with ecococo wax.

Has anyone been able to single wick ecococo wax in a 80mm / 3.15 inch jar? This wax is great - no sink holes, good aesthetics etc. But it's so hard to single wick - I've tried TCR, LX, Stabilo
and ECO - closest I've got is ECO 14 but the flame height is absolutely ridiculous - does not make an attractive looking candle, more like a mini-bonfire. Two smaller wicks are ok, but almost always die out towards the end of the candle, not great. 

Does anyone have any other wick recommendations that are available in the UK? There must be a single wick for this wax that can work with this diameter!

Best wishes,

Andrew

Hello TallTayl,

Unfortunately we don’t have the CDN series here in the UK. I’ve heard so much about this wick, so I’m considering seeing if I can get some from the US to test with - hopefully the shipping price will be reasonable!

Best wishes,

Andrew

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrew1988 said:

Hello TallTayl,

Unfortunately we don’t have the CDN series here in the UK. I’ve heard so much about this wick, so I’m considering seeing if I can get some from the US to test with - hopefully the shipping price will be reasonable!

Best wishes,

Andrew

If ordering from the us, it would be super if you found a supplier that also carries premier and rigid curl. All three of those will often get you where you need to be.