So many 'new' fragrance oil suppliers!

GailC

On 5/31/2022 at 3:15 PM, Belinda said:

Is that what it smells like? I've never heard that word before either LOL! I would like a rain scent but like you, I've never found one that smells like rain. They're a clean floral type smell to me but not rain.

I know this post is old, but have you ever tried Sea Witch from Pure Fragrance Oils? It's one of the scents from the original Moonworks oils. It's different from the usual "rain" scents we get elsewhere. I love it! And it has real staying power too!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, LilFirecracker said:

I know this post is old, but have you ever tried Sea Witch from Pure Fragrance Oils? It's one of the scents from the original Moonworks oils. It's different from the usual "rain" scents we get elsewhere. I love it! And it has real staying power too!

I have Sea Witch (MW) from Fragrance Buddy, and it's my favorite ocean scent. Like salty sea air. But I don't think of it as a 'rain' scent.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:58 AM, LilFirecracker said:

Thanks! I may have to give it a try.

21 hours ago, Belinda said:

Thanks! I may have to give it a try.

Like Gail said above, it's more an ocean scent. I lump them altogether into "water scents." I've never come across anything that actually smelled like fresh rain, but I haven't tried a whole lot out there like many of you FoHos 🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 5:25 AM, MelissaG said:

I bought Little Bees Petrichor. It is the only authentic Petrichor I've ever found. But it was expensive, and it turned the soap purple. I won't be buying again. Waxy Flower is ok. I like Midwest.

Love their Petrichor.   Waxy Flower used to be AAA, if memory serves--if so, I liked the scents I tried ages ago.