Batch 2 and Batch 3 YIPPEE

slow-burn

Batch 2 is the same as my first one. I kept the recipe the same, and colored it the same but I did remember to add the Cool Citrus Basil, so it smells nummy!

127196783.jpg

And a different recipe that I am having some issues with. This is hard as hell and don't want to let me cut it, but the colors didn't come out as bad as I thought! My first 1/2 ass marble :yay: It is scented in Lovespell!

127196780.jpg

Thanx guys, but both of these batches have to get redone, lol! I screwed up royally on them and used some contaminated water, lol! Still wanna test girl :P I just happened to use water that had soap in it already (by accident-it was supposed to be for my foaming bottles) and I thought it was the sugar balling up in the water! Well nope, it was the freaking soap stuff :rolleyes2 Leave it to me, LOL! Have some different ones going, that smell great, but look icky!

Thanx guys, but both of these batches have to get redone, lol! I screwed up royally on them and used some contaminated water, lol! Still wanna test girl :P I just happened to use water that had soap in it already (by accident-it was supposed to be for my foaming bottles)

My God woman~ you are dangerous as hell! :P

I heard all about your little adventures. BAD BAD BAD girl!!

I think I need to send you a few gallons is distilled water that have been clearly labeled For Soap ONLY. :shocked2:

Contaminated water????? I don't even wanna ask... LOL.

I just happened to use my clear soap/water base for foaming hand soap :rolleyes2 By complete accident :embarasse

At least I figured out that it wasn't the sugar :yay: Told ya all I could screw up a wet dream :cool2: