CP Here I Come!

Kris10Tackles

I’m not sure who made the comment to me a year or so ago when I ventured from candles to M&P, “at some point you’ll want to try CP.” We’ll you were right. I’m getting ready to make my first batch in the next few weeks. When I saw Bramble Berry had premixed oils, I thought that’s an easy way to put my toe in the water before I really dive into this. Also it’s just for my own personal use.

I’m kind of excited. Wish me luck!

• Like 2

I could see that happening very quickly. Luckily (or maybe not) I’m relegated to only so much space in our garage and I was reminded of the one in, one out rule. I also might be encroaching a little on the brewing equipment. Starting with a one pound batch and at most up to 3 also due to space once the soap is made. Plus it’s just for us. Lol 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

you ain't lying!! ROFL

I just dug out my old wooden soap molds and was gonna list them on Ebay but something stirred inside of me and I am now on the hunt for my old recipes which should be in one of my many, many notebooks. :lol:

• Like 3