Where to buy Leubermuth Fragrances

ShelleyF

Where do I   buy Leubermuth fragrances? I know I can buy them on their website with a $600 minimum. I know the Chemistry Store and Bulk Apothecary  sells them. I was told that Symphony Scents sell some of them. Does anyone know of any other places that does? Thank you

You probably know that Lebermuth is just a compounder, like Agilex, Symrise, and many others.  I have purchased Lebermuth FO from BA, thinking the fragrance names was the same as what I had direct from lebermuth and it was entirely different. 

Lebermuth has become difficult 😢 min orders are up to 50lb of a single custom FO.  I hope their business model is able to withstand that. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

You probably know that Lebermuth is just a compounder, like Agilex, Symrise, and many others.  I have purchased Lebermuth FO from BA, thinking the fragrance names was the same as what I had direct from lebermuth and it was entirely different. 

Lebermuth has become difficult 😢 min orders are up to 50lb of a single custom FO.  I hope their business model is able to withstand that. 

I did see that. I don't have that kind of money 50 lb is steep. I wonder why they're making it so hard? I'm glad I asked because I did not know that it would be entirely different. That's very disappointing but I do thank you for letting me know. 

They must’ve had some accountant analyze their cost per order an eliminate small businesses. A few places have done that. That’s where co-ops come in handy.

A fragrance as we know from the other compounders it’s just a recipe. You might get lucky and get one that’s close enough, but you might not. I have a few Lee vermouth fragrances in my Destash that I’ll look through shortly and provide a list for. I know I have Mac Apple for one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

They must’ve had some accountant analyze their cost per order an eliminate small businesses. A few places have done that. That’s where co-ops come in handy.

A fragrance as we know from the other compounders it’s just a recipe. You might get lucky and get one that’s close enough, but you might not. I have a few Lee vermouth fragrances in my Destash that I’ll look through shortly and provide a list for. I know I have Mac Apple for one.

Ok thank you.