VERY IMPRESSED WITH STUDIO FRAGRANCE

Marleigha

Hello ladies and gents…. I just wanted to pop on the fragrance discussion thread and tell you all about my experience so far with Studio Fragrance.  I had been chatting with a few ladies about them, so I figured I’d start a thread and share with anyone who might be interested in trying some new, quite impressive fragrances.

Belinda is actually the one that first gave me the heads up about them and I have now placed several orders.  Anyone who knows me knows that I’m pretty darn picky about my fragrance oils.  And I have to say that I’m pretty impressed!  I started out with only a few bottles and they all did pretty well in my testing.  So that is what got me to reorder.  They have quickly become one of my main suppliers.  And the icing on the cake is if you spend $25 you get free shipping!!!!!  That kind of deal is just unheard of anymore.  I’m in Ohio and they are in Florida and if I order say on a Tuesday I usually have it by Thursday or Friday the latest.  💙 them.  Just LMK if you need opinions on what I have tested so far.  I’d be happy to share.  😇

• Like 3

Studio is definitely one of my favorites! I've spoken with the owner Curtis a few times now and he is such a nice man - if I have the littlest of concerns or problems with shipping he'll call me personally and help me reach a solution. The fragrances are top level quality and like you said free shipping after $25 is to die for in the oil world.

Their dupes of Marshmallow Fireside, Fall Festival, and Egyptian Amber are amazing!

• Like 2

I couldn’t agree with you more!  I called

there one time to see if they could get a particular fragrance and he said they would check into it.  A few weeks later he said they were testing out a few options and it will be on the website soon.  They are so nice and so willing to accommodate us makers.  You have to try their Cocoa Butter Cashmere, Peach Gelato, Island Escape, Apple Crisp & their Iced Vanilla Woods!  So good!  🥰

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

I couldn’t agree with you more!  I called

there one time to see if they could get a particular fragrance and he said they would check into it.  A few weeks later he said they were testing out a few options and it will be on the website soon.  They are so nice and so willing to accommodate us makers.  You have to try their Cocoa Butter Cashmere, Peach Gelato, Island Escape, Apple Crisp & their Iced Vanilla Woods!  So good!  🥰

The only one I've tried of that is Island Escape and it's amazing! Truly one of my favorite suppliers.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/7/2022 at 7:48 PM, Marleigha said:

Hello ladies and gents…. I just wanted to pop on the fragrance discussion thread and tell you all about my experience so far with Studio Fragrance.  I had been chatting with a few ladies about them, so I figured I’d start a thread and share with anyone who might be interested in trying some new, quite impressive fragrances.

Belinda is actually the one that first gave me the heads up about them and I have now placed several orders.  Anyone who knows me knows that I’m pretty darn picky about my fragrance oils.  And I have to say that I’m pretty impressed!  I started out with only a few bottles and they all did pretty well in my testing.  So that is what got me to reorder.  They have quickly become one of my main suppliers.  And the icing on the cake is if you spend $25 you get free shipping!!!!!  That kind of deal is just unheard of anymore.  I’m in Ohio and they are in Florida and if I order say on a Tuesday I usually have it by Thursday or Friday the latest.  💙 them.  Just LMK if you need opinions on what I have tested so far.  I’d be happy to share.  😇

Not to enable you even more but have you ordered from Midwest Fragrance Company yet? They are rocking it! I think you'd love them. Their shipping is reasonable, great customer service and great products! Just wanted to throw that out there since we're all in this boat together LOL!

• Like 2

On 3/17/2022 at 4:15 AM, Belinda said:

Not to enable you even more but have you ordered from Midwest Fragrance Company yet? They are rocking it! I think you'd love them. Their shipping is reasonable, great customer service and great products! Just wanted to throw that out there since we're all in this boat together LOL!

I have not yet tried anything from Midwest Fragrance.  I did enter a drawing with them the other day, so maybe if I win I will have the chance to try them sooner then later.  You know me Belinda…. I am a mini version of you…… Once I start buying I can’t stop lol.  You of all people know how much I buy and have seen pics of my space.  😂🤣😂   

But my goodness am I ever loving Studio Fragrance.  I am always reluctant to try new suppliers, but they have been around now for a while and with the help of your opinion on them I decided to give them a go.  I so glad I listened!!! They have impressed me over and over again.  And the free shipping on anything over $25 is just unheard of!  💜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

I have not yet tried anything from Midwest Fragrance.  I did enter a drawing with them the other day, so maybe if I win I will have the chance to try them sooner then later.  You know me Belinda…. I am a mini version of you…… Once I start buying I can’t stop lol.  You of all people know how much I buy and have seen pics of my space.  😂🤣😂   

But my goodness am I ever loving Studio Fragrance.  I am always reluctant to try new suppliers, but they have been around now for a while and with the help of your opinion on them I decided to give them a go.  I so glad I listened!!! They have impressed me over and over again.  And the free shipping on anything over $25 is just unheard of!  💜

I hope you win the drawing so you can try Midwest Fragrances! They are really growing and have such wonderful customer service. Are you in the their group? I'm assuming so since you entered the drawing. Her mom is a member on here. The whole family are such sweet people. I really love them and their oils! I'm sure you will too. 

Studio defiantly has some good oils too and like you said you can't beat free shipping for $25.

• Like 1

Yeah, I agree about Studio.  I placed my first order with them last year.  For some reason I wasn't expecting much, maybe because I don't see them mentioned here very often, but I was very happy with them.  I really like Cocoa Butter Cashmere, Iced Vanilla Woods, Mahogany Apple and Radiant Red Maple, and especially Fall Festival.

Which reminds me, I need to stock up on those. 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2022 at 6:02 PM, BenderSF said:

Yeah, I agree about Studio.  I placed my first order with them last year.  For some reason I wasn't expecting much, maybe because I don't see them mentioned here very often, but I was very happy with them.  I really like Cocoa Butter Cashmere, Iced Vanilla Woods, Mahogany Apple and Radiant Red Maple, and especially Fall Festival.

Which reminds me, I need to stock up on those. 🙂

I haven't tried Fall Festival yet but that's always a good excuse to place an order LOL! Fall/Winter are my favorite type of fragrances anyway and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect one!

• 1 month later...

Studio Fragrance! That's the other company I was trying to think of earlier that's one I plan on trying in the future along with Midwest Fragrance! @Marleigha I think it was you that was telling me about them when we were talking about Pure. Glad I finally remembered because it's been bugging the hell out of me for the past couple of hours. 

14 hours ago, LilFirecracker said:

Studio Fragrance! That's the other company I was trying to think of earlier that's one I plan on trying in the future along with Midwest Fragrance! @Marleigha I think it was you that was telling me about them when we were talking about Pure. Glad I finally remembered because it's been bugging the hell out of me for the past couple of hours. 

Midwest has great oils and customer service and the owners are the sweetest people!

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

Midwest has great oils and customer service and the owners are the sweetest people!

It does seem that way! I joined their group, but I'm holding off on ordering samples from anywhere at all for a while. I still have around 30 samples from Candle Cocoon to test. 

8 hours ago, LilFirecracker said:

It does seem that way! I joined their group, but I'm holding off on ordering samples from anywhere at all for a while. I still have around 30 samples from Candle Cocoon to test. 

I've been holding off too but Fragrance Buddy had a 25% off sale and I just couldn't resist! I have drawers of samples I'll never use and bottles falling off the shelves because there's no more room but I just can't pass up a sale, especially not a 25% off one with free shipping!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 3:13 PM, LilFirecracker said:

Ohhhh YAYYYY!  You did try some FO samples from Candle Cocoon?  What ones did you get?  I’m super excited to hear about them.  OH and yes ma’am I’m the one that told you about Studio Fragrance too.  Candle Cocoons FO’s are just one of a kind and all of what I have tested has done great in my wax.  

How about Studio Fragrance?  Most of what I have bought from SF tested great too!   There were 2-3 that were just too light on their own but I actually like using them as blenders.  

Edited by Marleigha