Hello.

Curious about the term "Advanced Fragrance Technology®". I've searched on this topic but not sure I found the same thing. Maybe it involves fragrance encapsulation? I don't know. Am I just missing it or is this nonsense and made up marketing jargon? I will say that CandleBerry has done a great job with the branding and packaging of their new luxury candle line called UnEarthed candles.

Even on their website they don't clearly explain it. https://www.unearthedcandles.com/pages/advanced-fragrance-technology® 

They say things like:

"taking the craft of fragrance development to higher and higher levels." So what does it mean to go to "higher and higher levels"?

" We formulate and intensify fragrance to it's most pure potential for candles.  We then combine it with some of nature's best ingredients, together with ultimate craftsmanship to bring you what we consider to be the finest candles in the world." So what does it mean to "intensify fragrance to it's most pure potential"? Does it just mean that it's concentrated?

"UnEearthed® fragrances are developed using Advanced Fragrance Technology® and contain the very best ingredients possible." So what does this mean? Pretty much everybody tries to use the best ingredients possible. 

It all sounds great but does it have any substance? Maybe I'm behind in candle making technology. What does anyone have to share on this topic?

• Like 1

• Your candle will be completely free of dies and it will display a very clean-burning flame (always keep burning candle-wicks trimmed).

I would hope any candle would be  “free of dies”.

I stopped reading.  Too many ®️ Always makes me 😬

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Sounds like a bunch of marketing blurb to me. 

Thanks for the reply, I knew if anybody would know it would be you. :) That's what I was thinking but not sure. It's kinda like the "triple scented" candles line to try and make your candles seem special and smell stronger than others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

I would hope any candle would be  “free of dies”.

I stopped reading.  Too many ®️ Always makes me 😬

Oh I know, yes I think they had a few typos. 😄

• Haha 1