What are your personal favorite fragrances for spring/summer?

GailC

My #1 might be Cantaloupe & Lily from Aztec. Or maybe Idgie Threadgoode from Muddy Soap.

Others I really like:

Peach Magnolia Raspberry (various suppliers)

Berry Tangerine - Candlewic

Black Chamomile - Virginia Candle Supply

Oceanside Vetiver - Muddy Soap

Backroads - Mill Creek

Sea Witch - Fragrance Buddy

Coco Mango - Nature's Garden

Those are what I can think of now. Many of my customers like the floral scents, Lilac, Honeysuckle and Lily of the Valley especially. The only floral scents I like are combined with fruit notes.

• Like 1

As soon as I see the first tips of green poking out of the ground, I start burning WSP's Blooming Tulips.  No desire to burn it at any other time of the year, but it's perfect for spring.

(Also yeah, Aztec's Cantaloupe & Lily is excellent.  I'm 90% sure I bought that after reading you talking about it in another post, so thank you!  🙂 )

• Like 1

**Grapefruit and Mangosteen (old version from CS - haven’t found a replacement yet, glad I still have some of the old)

**Iced Lemon Biscotti (Fillmore)

**coffee (currently testing new vendors)

**coconut lime verbena (various)

** Lavender (old CS version)

Currently waiting for cure to test several from Cierra and Midwest. Fingers crossed!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not much for florals but I do love fruity scents. My favorite ones are Butt Naked from NG, Aztec, or The Candle Source. Monkey Farts from NG, I do like chocolate orchid from NG which is floral and chocolate so not just a floral scent. Iced Lemon Biscotti from Fillmore or Iced lemon cookies from Aztec. Strawberry shortcake from CS (before they discontinued), Blueberry Cobbler from LS or Aztec. Those are some of my favorite spring/summer scents.

• Like 2

The new Oceanside scent from Midwest is my favorite so far...there's just something about this oil, I can't stop smelling it.  I also love their Lilac FO, it's the truest smelling lilac I've ever tried.  Natures Garden Mango Sorbet is one of my favs for summer.  It's so juicy smelling it makes my mouth water...

• Like 2