Snap-bar packaging

LilFirecracker

33 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I was wondering if they had used one of those. I have a silhouette but it hasn't made it out of the box in over 3 years LOL! I defiantly need to play around with it and learn how to use it.

I use mine for loads of things. It’s so versatile. The hardest part is figuring out which blade setting for the material - takes only a minute to test.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I use mine for loads of things. It’s so versatile. The hardest part is figuring out which blade setting for the material - takes only a minute to test.

I've never even opened the box mine came in. I just had to have it so it was a Christmas gift three Christmases ago! It's still leaned up against a craft table in my wax room LOL! I don't even know if it has any tools that are used with it. I really need to check it out though. I see really cute things people make with theirs all the time.

On 3/24/2022 at 6:08 PM, Belinda said:

I've never even opened the box mine came in. I just had to have it so it was a Christmas gift three Christmases ago! It's still leaned up against a craft table in my wax room LOL! I don't even know if it has any tools that are used with it. I really need to check it out though. I see really cute things people make with theirs all the time.

I wouldn't even know the first thing about using one lol. 

• Haha 1