2022 Candle Fragrance Poll - Who’s Your Dealer?

TallTayl

My top fragrance suppliers  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your top 3 fragrance suppliers for CANDLES?

• Candle Science
    • Wholesale Supplies Plus
    • Natures Garden
    • Candle Cocoon
    • Bittercreek
    • Just Scent
    • Candlewic
    • Aromahaven
    • The Candle Source
    • Brambleberry
    • Aztec
    • Fragrance Buddy
    • Midwest Fragrance
    • BeScented
    • Indiana Candle Supply

Inspired by this oldie but goodie thread, let’s make a poll!

To keep it simple, Vote for your current absolute top 3 suppliers for candles only. We can make one for soap too, since the requirements are often very different. 

I started the list based on results from 2013, so LOTS has changed.  I’ll add more as comments come in requesting additions.  

Forum tools are not the most robust, but I’m looking for a way to add new options on the fly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GailC said:

I  have ordered from 7 of those on your list, but 2 of my top 3 aren't on it. Aztec and Fragrance Buddy.

(It sure is hard to narrow it down to 3 though. Some people were totally unable to do it in the 2013 survey. :) )

I was able add both 😊

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GailC said:

TallTayl said she would add more by request. She added Aztec and Fragrance Buddy for me.

How do we get some more added? Midwest Fragrance Co. is great! I would probably also add BeScented but Midwest has better customer service for sure.

• Like 1

I think I already voted but I think I voted wrong.  😆  I would need Indiana Candle Supplies to be on the list.  (And to think, when I started making candles I didn't even think I liked bakery or food scents.  A lot has changed since then...)

Edited by BenderSF

On 2/24/2022 at 5:52 PM, barbaranj said:

I agree with Belinda and am happy to see MWFC (Midwest) added.  They really have great oils.  
Another one I am very impressed with is Pure Fragrance Oils as wells as Nature’s Fragrance.  Been pleased with both. 

I forgot about those two but I agree! Studio is good also. I've also liked everything I've received from New York Scent too. Too many choices!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just checked the vote tally and Candlewic still has none. Not one of my top 3, but I have liked several of their FO's through the years in soy candles.

Hadn't ordered in a while until they recently had a sale. So I restocked my favorite Berry Tangerine. Also Apple Cider Donut, Sage & Citrus, Pecans & Pralines, and a new one, Coastal Cypress. It smells good OOB.

Lots of other good ones too, I think.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 8:57 AM, GailC said:

Just checked the vote tally and Candlewic still has none. Not one of my top 3, but I have liked several of their FO's through the years in soy candles.

Hadn't ordered in a while until they recently had a sale. So I restocked my favorite Berry Tangerine. Also Apple Cider Donut, Sage & Citrus, Pecans & Pralines, and a new one, Coastal Cypress. It smells good OOB.

Lots of other good ones too, I think.

I also like several of their fragrances. They're just not one of my top suppliers I guess because they don't sell the wax I use (or at least theirs goes by a different name) and I have so many of their (and others) FO's that I've never even used or only used once! I've kind of slowed down buying fragrances even though I still look all the time LOL! There's just no sense in it when right now most of what I'm selling are car fresheners and most people want leather or black ice. YUK to both of those but that's what they like LOL!

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 9:26 AM, GailC said:

@Belinda I like to look all the time too. I'm sorry your customers mostly like Leather & Black Ice. The down side of living in Texas I guess.

Yea with fresheners that's what most people want. I don't get it. I did get an order for 6 of them that were in fruity scents though and I get to pick so that was nice. I placed a very small order with Maple Street because they have one that New York Scent has that I've been wanting to try but they're always out at NYS so I ordered a pound bottle from MS and a few samples to make it worth it. I'll let you know how it smells! It's called strawberry macaroons and vanilla whip so I hope it smells as good as it sounds!

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 7:50 AM, GailC said:

I never heard of 16/17 so I googled it. They certainly have some unique fragrances but my goodness, they're expensive!

I only make candles for my personal use (not a business) but 16/17 are some of my absolute favorites. They are expensive but they’re very strong. In many I’ll only use 5-6%. Florencia is so divine.

• Like 1