True Hyacinth

Riccur

13 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I have to catch WSP on sale. Most other brands of FO I need to use more and still get less performance from it overall. They just had a site wide 25% off FO sale. 

I agree, that’s really the only way I shop with them. I always try to keep a lookout for the sales, I just had surgery and must have missed the email. Darn. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Riccur said:

I agree, that’s really the only way I shop with them. I always try to keep a lookout for the sales, I just had surgery and must have missed the email. Darn. 

Sorry to read you went through surgery. Mend qickly.

The sale went longer this time than I expected. So I amended my order too many times 😣

every week it seems a different group of scent types are on sale.  Two weeks ago it was one FO I needed. Last week it was site wideFO. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My guess is florals will come around in a couple of weeks. 

For what it’s worth, i found the 25 lb keg on sale is really reasonable. One that sells for > $50 per 16 oz bottle drops down to the low $20 in a keg. A co-op or fast buy of surplus can make a lot of people happy 😊 

4 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Sorry to read you went through surgery. Mend qickly.

The sale went longer this time than I expected. So I amended my order too many times 😣

every week it seems a different group of scent types are on sale.  Two weeks ago it was one FO I needed. Last week it was site wideFO. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My guess is florals will come around in a couple of weeks. 

For what it’s worth, i found the 25 lb keg on sale is really reasonable. One that sells for > $50 per 16 oz bottle drops down to the low $20 in a keg. A co-op or fast buy of surplus can make a lot of people happy 😊 

Thank you, it’s slow going, but I will get there. 

It seems that is how it always works. I just get an order placed with them and the next week something new is on sale and I have to turn around and place another order. I have been slowly switching over to the kegs with them because they are so much cheaper and make more sense. I am just not sure I will sell 25lbs of hyacinth. 

Hopefully  someone on here has a good suggestion of what would come close. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...