Fragrance Blend Help?

IndigoAway

Hi all,

Longtime lurker here, finally making my first post. I'm hoping someone can help me with a blend I've been working on. I need a blend that smells like a warm Strawberry Pop Tart. I've tried mixing a Pie Crust FO with Strawberry and even adding a bit of Vanilla or Buttercream to mimic frosting but so far it smells nice but not very authentic. I've looked high and low for a pre-made FO blend with 0 luck. Any recommendations would be a HUGE help! 

On 1/10/2022 at 9:19 PM, IndigoAway said:

Hi all,

Longtime lurker here, finally making my first post. I'm hoping someone can help me with a blend I've been working on. I need a blend that smells like a warm Strawberry Pop Tart. I've tried mixing a Pie Crust FO with Strawberry and even adding a bit of Vanilla or Buttercream to mimic frosting but so far it smells nice but not very authentic. I've looked high and low for a pre-made FO blend with 0 luck. Any recommendations would be a HUGE help! 

Just Scent has a unicorn pop tart fragrance. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though. Maybe blend strawberry pound cake with buttercream frosting or cream brûlée? I'm not very good with blending.

• 1 month later...

Have you tried Strawberry Buttercream from Rustic Escentuals?  Gives you the strawberry and frosting in one.  Also Graham Cracker (SOS) works better for me with the bakery blends than Pie Crust does.  It just has a little more oomph to it.  I get the Ultra concentration.  

Also what about Frankenberry, the cereal?  Indiana Candle Supply carries it.  I don't know if it will pass the smell test but it has all the layers built in, maybe just tweak it a little to smell more like a pop tart.

Edited by Cynna
add a comment