CB 135 Vs. CB Advanced

I just made a huge mistake and ordered the CBA rather than the CB 135. Can anyone give me an opinion on if I made a good mistake or a bad mistake?

Thanks!!

Personally, I like the CB-135 better. I could never get the CBA to get a good cold or hot throw. It does stick to the sides of the jar well, the tops were always smooth and I could pour it at a higher temp. And I know a lot of people who use it and just love it. It just never worked that great for me.

Do a search and you can get a lot more info and opinions on these waxes. I like the CB135 but I have only used CB135 so I can't give you a comparison. It seems like I remember someone saying the CBA has a longer cure time but sets up better. You could pick up a lb of of CB135 and test it against what you bought to see which you like.

The CBA version 2 gave me grey hairs. I switched over to CBA version 1 and have made some pretty good looking/burning candles. The only problem I see with this wax is that I get water spots.... maybe there is something I can add. I think I'm going to try this wax and add something else. It just sets up so pretty.

The CBA version 2 gave me grey hairs. I switched over to CBA version 1 and have made some pretty good looking/burning candles. The only problem I see with this wax is that I get water spots.... maybe there is something I can add. I think I'm going to try this wax and add something else. It just sets up so pretty.
The way they advertise this wax is that it avoids wet spots by pulling completely way from the container. Based on that, the problem you're having is that it's sticking to the glass at all, LOL. You could always put it in the fridge for a while.