micro bubbles in silicone molds

Wax is IGCA 1343 with 10% micro and 10% steric. pour temp was 176F and i preheated the mold to about 120F.  I had the same result with only 1343 and micro as well as with 1343, micro and Vybar. We tried preheating the mold more as well as not at all and played with the pout temp. any suggestions about solving this problem?

pic can be found on here since it wouldn't let me upload it:

https://scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/271266841_10158748705643753_4434969598508385930_n.jpg

Maybe try pouring even hotter. Bang out pouring pop to release bubbles. What mold? Silicone? Test different sprays in mold. Silicon I use cyclomethicone. Some molds are bad at release depends on material. Try different mold and a/b test. Could be the material of the mold. You might have to try a different mold different material.

10 hours ago, NightLight said:

Maybe try pouring even hotter. Bang out pouring pop to release bubbles. What mold? Silicone? Test different sprays in mold. Silicon I use cyclomethicone. Some molds are bad at release depends on material. Try different mold and a/b test. Could be the material of the mold. You might have to try a different mold different material.

we tried both, to pour hotter as well as cooler and witrh as well as without preheating the mold.I also use a heat gun during pouring. the molds are mass production silicone molds foam a former candle company.

Did you try pouring into a different mold to test wax blend? That would be the A/B test. If you get same results then you either change the wax, change the additives. Adjust the additive percentage. Check with wax manufacturer to see what additives work and what percentage. Not all additives work with waxes.

Change your technique of making is another option.