Anyone here still use Pure Fragrance Oils?

LilFirecracker

I've been reading old post and there were a lot of great reviews on their oils. I was wondering if anyone here still uses them and if their oils are still good and strong. I wish I could just go straight to AFI or Lebermuth, but I can't afford those minimums. So I'm wanting to skip the usual retailers and go to the next best thing to a lab. Any other recommendations would be great! I'm already looking at WSP but dread their shipping delays. Also looking at FB, JS, SOS, & CC. 

Edited by LilFirecracker
Misspell

• LilFirecracker changed the title to Anyone here still use Pure Fragrance Oils?

I have only ordered from them once  (so far just to test them out) and I was very impressed with all 7 of them.  Each one smelled so good OOB and even better in wax.  Very true to their  descriptions.  And pure is a good way to describe how “clean” they smell OOB if you know what I mean!  I will definitely order more from them and this was my first go round:

Orange You Sweet, Vanilla Cream, Bohemian Raspberry, Witches Brew, Lemon Sugar, Fresh Picked Plum, and Cinnamon Apple Peach. 

40 minutes ago, barbaranj said:

I have only ordered from them once  (so far just to test them out) and I was very impressed with all 7 of them.  Each one smelled so good OOB and even better in wax.  Very true to their  descriptions.  And pure is a good way to describe how “clean” they smell OOB if you know what I mean!  I will definitely order more from them and this was my first go round:

Orange You Sweet, Vanilla Cream, Bohemian Raspberry, Witches Brew, Lemon Sugar, Fresh Picked Plum, and Cinnamon Apple Peach. 

You use them for candles? 

15 minutes ago, barbaranj said:

I use them for candles and wax melts…usually

1oz per pound. 

Great! As of now, I'm doing wax melts only. Once I get enough scents to throw like I want, I'll be selling. If you don't mind me asking...on average, how long do those scents last in your melts?

Several of my key essences are from PFO. 
they bought out moon works a few years back and many of us are thankful to have them🤗

I like that pfo has a good number of pretty unique blends, and find they last a nice long time in my waxes. I have a pops pipe melt in my kitchen now that is wafting strongly into several rooms. Very strong!

Soapers, just keep an eye on IFRA limits. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 5:37 PM, Belinda said:

Their sugar cookie is great! I think that's the only one I can think of that I've used in wax so far. 

I can't wait to order! Sugar Cookie is one on my list! You know, ever since I made candles so many years ago, I was always searching for a real Eucalyptus - like the leaves you get in a floral arrangement. I've never been able to find one that wasn't so camphor scented. Well...doing reading and more reading on this forum has paid off. I just happened to run into a post about Eucalyptus and someone mentioned that the one from Sweetcakes is the one I'm looking for!! I'm soooo giddy right now because I already have that one in my cart!!😍😍😍

• Like 1