First pour in over 6 years

It's been 6 years since I have poured candles, and my first post in a long while. Lots has happened to me and my family in that time. I am not going in to it, After looking at my workspace where I do my crafts and candles, I decided it was time to start again. not to sale, for me and the family will take pictures tomorrow and post them and who knows maybe I can make some soap to. Anyway I hope all the people I knew are still here 🙂

31 minutes ago, sherry said:

Hey Richard, what made you stay away for that long....

We moved house and where we moved to we could not get into markets as the already had a candle person, you know the story, despite that fact that what we did was very different.

We have now moved interstate and so far so good, seem to be well received, so we will see how it goes over the next few months.

22 hours ago, RichardLOZ said:

We moved house and where we moved to we could not get into markets as the already had a candle person, you know the story, despite that fact that what we did was very different.

We have now moved interstate and so far so good, seem to be well received, so we will see how it goes over the next few months.

Well i hope you have a good luck, for me I quit the candle and soap on 2015 I was getting tired of everything. And last year after almost 59 years of meryt life my husband passed, now I am trying to keep busy and make some candles