Palm wax - cure time?

LilFirecracker

Hi everyone! The gears in my head are constantly turning - can't make it stop!! 🤣 Since I recently got a little more info about how most warmers handle higher MP waxes, I'm back to considering testing with feather palm again. Some people say they let theirs cure. Others don't. Does it have a cure time like soy? If so, what would you say the average cure time is? 

Thanks everyone for putting up with the multitude of questions I always have. Y'all are so awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! ❤️

We don't really worry about cure time for our Palm melts. Just got an order from an old customer last Monday.  Poured Tuesday (as we did not have that scent on hand), shipped Wednesday, arrived Thursday, and I suspect that she would have started burning Thursday night.

Candles I do like them to cure for at least 48 hours.

2 hours ago, RichardLOZ said:

We don't really worry about cure time for our Palm melts. Just got an order from an old customer last Monday.  Poured Tuesday (as we did not have that scent on hand), shipped Wednesday, arrived Thursday, and I suspect that she would have started burning Thursday night.

Candles I do like them to cure for at least 48 hours.

Ok good... So I'm not looking at 7-10 days or anything like that. I can handle 2 or 3 days. I'm not gonna be doing it anytime soon, but I like to know things ahead of time. Wish I could slow my brain down. I'm getting so many ideas running thru my head that I had to start logging everything. I might be thankful for the brain-clutter later, but right now it's making me crazy. I even go to bed at night thinking of wax and business stuff before I drift off to sleep. Some might call that obsessed, perhaps? 😂

• Haha 1