Has anyone ever made a candle with two different scents?

Has anyone ever made a candle with two different scents?

Jo Malone offers two candles in which two different scents are poured per candle. I found the idea so great that I tried it out today. However, the candle still has to cure for a few days before I can test it. Has anyone done this before? If so, is there anything in particular I should be aware of? 
Love greetings 

I do it all the time ….actually most scents I poor are multiple blends using up 4 different ones 

the only thing to be aware of is how good or bad it may smell 😂

you can use a-tips or blotter strips to get an idea of how or may smell before you put it in product 

Edited by moonshine

do you mean 2 scents blended, or 2 scents layered.  I blend scents all the time.  Its a good idea to do a q-tip test like moonshine said. Dip the q-tip in your scents then put it in a plastic baggie for a few minutes, then sniff. I used to make layered candles, but they didn't sell very well.  The layers work fine and when you get to the middle line you get a bit of both scents at the same time for a bit, so you would want to layer scents that smell nice together.

Thank you very much for your answers. 
I probably expressed myself a bit awkwardly.  I actually mean candles where the two different scents are poured in layers. I used the English Pear & Fresia x Lime Basil & Mandarin scents, which were also used in the original Jo Malone candles. So I didn't have to worry about matching the scents in a hurry. But of course I would like to experiment with other fragrance oils. True, if the scents meet in the middle, it should be important that they go well together.  
So your answers have been helpful to me.  
Thank you and best regards 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Like 1