Best Fragrance Oil Supplier in NJ/NYC Preferred or online!?

kaylalove

Hello all,

I am looking to launch (reed diffuser) my business and looking for a reliable fragrance oil supplier. I was just about to hit payment for Just Scent but somehow, decided to look up reviews on trust pilot and the reviews are horrible!

Can anyone recommend me one in the NJ/NYC area? Preferably local so that I am able to be there in person and test samples and save on shipping. If not, what about an online shop? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! This has been so overwhelming when googling suppliers 😐

Edited by kaylalove

On 11/8/2021 at 10:17 PM, kaylalove said:

Hello all,

I am looking to launch (reed diffuser) my business and looking for a reliable fragrance oil supplier. I was just about to hit payment for Just Scent but somehow, decided to look up reviews on trust pilot and the reviews are horrible!

Can anyone recommend me one in the NJ/NYC area? Preferably local so that I am able to be there in person and test samples and save on shipping. If not, what about an online shop? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! This has been so overwhelming when googling suppliers 😐

I've never had a bad experience with Just Scent and they do have some great oils. Like all suppliers they also have duds too. Go to the suppliers by state link on here somewhere (can't remember how to get to it) and there's also a link to suppliers on here. What type of fragrances do you prefer? I've had good and bad from everyone I've ever ordered from. I would check out Fragrance Buddy, Midwest Fragrance oils (a new supplier and they have great customer service and oils), Flaming Candle Company just to name a few.

Try Candlewic! Some of their fragrances are meh, but they have a lot of outstanding ones too. I have not been to visit them post-covid, but they used to have samples to smell at their warehouse.

Depending on where you are in the NJ area, they may be close enough for a drive over. They are located in Doylestown PA, about 30 minutes south of Allentown and Bethlem.

I order from them frequently and am pleased more often than not with their oils. And they are my favorite wax supplier. 

On 11/12/2021 at 7:39 PM, Sarah S said:

Try Candlewic! Some of their fragrances are meh, but they have a lot of outstanding ones too. I have not been to visit them post-covid, but they used to have samples to smell at their warehouse.

Depending on where you are in the NJ area, they may be close enough for a drive over. They are located in Doylestown PA, about 30 minutes south of Allentown and Bethlem.

I order from them frequently and am pleased more often than not with their oils. And they are my favorite wax supplier. 

I love CW too! What oils from them do you like? I love their sugared vanilla shortbread, salted caramel, pomegranate cider, and a few more that I can’t think of off the top of my head.