Interesting candle vessels???

I have been making candles for several interior design shops. They want interesting vessels as well as quality candles. I have purchased vessels from Wooden Wick, Dream Vessels, and 16/17, but they are soooooo expensive, it's difficult to make a profit. I only make larger orders, so I'm not interested in recycling vintage containers. Could anyone recommend sources for vessels beyond standard glass?

Do not use vintage. You won’t be able to tell if they have structural flaws, hidden hairline cracks. Etc.

if these shops want vessels like shops you use, hahah they must pay. Yes, expensive but if you want the good stuff.

Other is you import your own and see what cost difference is. Source your own from other places but MOQ will be high.

42 minutes ago, NightLight said:

if these shops want vessels like shops you use, hahah they must pay.

Yes, it's true, and I cannot believe the price they can command for my candles. They pay me half for wholesale, which is awesome, but I can't seem to sell similar candles for 20-30% less. I guess it's just the venue. Oh well. Grateful I get to make beautiful and functional candles for them.