Scent similar to Rustic's toasted marshmallow

Belinda

Have any of you ever found a scent that smells like Rustic's toasted marshmallow? Is this a scent that another supplier names something else or one that's only offered by them? They do have a couple that I haven't found anywhere else but their shipping has gone up again and I hate to pay such a high price if I can get this from another supplier. Thanks!

• Like 1

Elements toasted marshmallow is very good- I don’t use it often not liking sweet/food scents much and I wish I could tell you they were the same but I’m not sure on that either ….it’s been a long time since I tried the ah/re version, I settled on elements for some reason 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, moonshine said:

Elements toasted marshmallow is very good- I don’t use it often not liking sweet/food scents much and I wish I could tell you they were the same but I’m not sure on that either ….it’s been a long time since I tried the ah/re version, I settled on elements for some reason 

Thanks! I haven't ordered from Elements in a long time. I might have to try theirs.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:13 AM, Karen Ov said:

I have tried flamming candles Fire roasted marshmallow and it smells really good. I dont know what re smells like  though.

I'm about to place an order with them so I'll throw a sample bottle in my cart. Thanks!

• Like 1

@Belinda, I stumbled across a test candle of Rustic's Toasted Marshmallow yesterday that I had forgotten I even had. 😆

It's pretty similar to Aztec's Toasted Marshmallow.  Rustic's might be richer, but it's hard to say for sure because my two test candles are both different and 2-3 years old, but the scent is definitely in the same ballpark.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BenderSF said:

@Belinda, I stumbled across a test candle of Rustic's Toasted Marshmallow yesterday that I had forgotten I even had. 😆

It's pretty similar to Aztec's Toasted Marshmallow.  Rustic's might be richer, but it's hard to say for sure because my two test candles are both different and 2-3 years old, but the scent is definitely in the same ballpark.

Thank you! Good to know. I went ahead and ordered the one from RE but I do order from Aztec so I'll keep them in mind. Thank you for the information!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2021 at 1:09 PM, Belinda said:

Thank you! Good to know. I went ahead and ordered the one from RE but I do order from Aztec so I'll keep them in mind. Thank you for the information!

I just went to order Toasted and it's out of stock until the 21st and we have a large order to fill. Were you able to find a good dupe for it? We are scrambling and in need of 12 pounds. GAH!

On 12/8/2021 at 10:05 AM, soylights said:

I just went to order Toasted and it's out of stock until the 21st and we have a large order to fill. Were you able to find a good dupe for it? We are scrambling and in need of 12 pounds. GAH!

I just looked and it's back in stock. I hope you can get as much as you need.

I did order some from FB and it smells really good. I haven't put it in wax yet though.

• Thanks 2

On 10/15/2021 at 10:57 PM, Belinda said:

Thanks! I haven't ordered from Elements in a long time. I might have to try theirs.

Did you ever get the toasted marshmallow from Elements? I use a lot of their FOs and am curious. Might be a good scent to try out for my oatmeal soaps. Don't ask me why but some really sweet foodie scents smell awesome in soap!

On 12/12/2021 at 6:13 PM, Candybee said:

Did you ever get the toasted marshmallow from Elements? I use a lot of their FOs and am curious. Might be a good scent to try out for my oatmeal soaps. Don't ask me why but some really sweet foodie scents smell awesome in soap!

I didn't or der from them. I ordered toasted marshmallow from FB and went ahead and placed an order for it from RE because I needed wax and like their granular wax so it wasn't so bad with shipping for all of that. The one from FB smells just like VBN to my nose so I'm thinking they got the bottle mixed up but it's nice.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, moonshine said:

Can you explain what elements smells like? I own RE and don't like it, I don't think it smells anything like marshmallow, Elements description sounds more authentic.