Reducer caps for Fragrance Oils

Cross-stitch

I was wondering if any of you happen to use replacement caps for your oils?  I'm thinking this might be easier for me than having to worry about eye droppers when blending my fragrances...  But, am having a hard time seeing where to buy them.  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Lisa

Brambleberry once posted they use the tops for bar liquor.  I would think that allows oxidation, but it might work.

if you can find Yorker caps with the right thread those can provide some precise pours without too much mess. They come in twist or pop top.  C51B476D-8A87-4563-AFA1-F9D26550507A.gif223DE520-C91E-47D1-9A8E-2AA997486A2E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use the twist pointy tops. Reducers are a real pain and if you have heavy it takes forever to get one drop out.

you do still need to be careful with other twist off ones. If this is for test blending I would get regular dropper bottles to work with. Easy and consistent.

• Like 2

It won’t let me paste the link but another place to check out that I have not personally used but heard for most suppliers bottles are Midwest bottles with this product ID

24-410 Black Ribbed Twist Open Dispensing Bottle Cap- .118 Orifice-Gasket
Our Price: $0.19
Compared at: $0.30
You Save: $0.11
Product ID : bdc24-410blk-tw3
Manufacturer: MPCH
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cross-stitch said:

Only problem there is I don't make any one scent often enough to keep one on hand. Otherwise, that would be a great idea!!!

Ya if your not pouring a ton and just trying to get a little out for blends these kind of tops will probably work you 👍

• Like 2