Weed FO

candlesinflorida

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it sounds bizarre, but WSP has a few cannabis scents that my customers have lost their minds over, particularly cannabis cupcake and cannabis cocoa. The weed smell is definitely there, but the blend makes it actually pleasant, and not like you’re walking through the freshman dorms. I got them initially as novelty scents, but I can say that they are now some of my top sellers. 

On 9/19/2021 at 5:10 PM, candlesinflorida said:

Yes, it’s ironic. Burning a candle was a great way to get moms off the scent trail…but now that marijuana is legal, I have had several requests for weed candles?!

Any suggestions on who sells great cannabis fragrance oil?

Thanks in advance!

Hey nice to meet you!! I’m in South Florida, but it’s always nice to connect with Floridians no matter where they are in the State! 

I was pretty active on Craftserver….until the word “Coronavirus” was first introduced. I have multiple autoimmune diseases with Lupus being #1. I have totally fell off this site and even my FB sites that I’m Admin! 

I hope to turn over a new leaf (no pun intended) and get back into my FO/wax addiction! 

I know zero about MJ being legal here but being I suffer from chronic pain, I’m very interested. 

BTW I do not make candles nor wax melts (long story) but I’m a fragranceaholic! Or a Scentaholic!!! 

Could you DM me about this legalization please?!?  When you have time; no rush. 

I’m not a Narc LOL. I’ve been connect with @Belinda for over a year now! She can attest to my not being a Fed working for ICE!!! LOL. 

BTW hey @Belinda! Hope you are well!!

I am still DYING to find an oil or oils to make the Better Homes & Gardens “A Wonderful Winter!” Also ScentSationals just launched their new website and now they sell the some scents online only. However: they sell a 5-scent (10 clams in total) on the Walmart website and I hear they are to die for!!!! 

Glad to be back!! Love this new Section for New Scents but that old AWW scent is my nemesis!!!!

—Karen 

wild4waxmelts

Wax melts, candles, etc Admin for 2 FB Groups (not sure I can post links) that are good for picking up scent notes that are hot this year! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wild4waxmelts said:

Hey nice to meet you!! I’m in South Florida, but it’s always nice to connect with Floridians no matter where they are in the State! 

I was pretty active on Craftserver….until the word “Coronavirus” was first introduced. I have multiple autoimmune diseases with Lupus being #1. I have totally fell off this site and even my FB sites that I’m Admin! 

I hope to turn over a new leaf (no pun intended) and get back into my FO/wax addiction! 

I know zero about MJ being legal here but being I suffer from chronic pain, I’m very interested. 

BTW I do not make candles nor wax melts (long story) but I’m a fragranceaholic! Or a Scentaholic!!! 

Could you DM me about this legalization please?!?  When you have time; no rush. 

I’m not a Narc LOL. I’ve been connect with @Belinda for over a year now! She can attest to my not being a Fed working for ICE!!! LOL. 

BTW hey @Belinda! Hope you are well!!

I am still DYING to find an oil or oils to make the Better Homes & Gardens “A Wonderful Winter!” Also ScentSationals just launched their new website and now they sell the some scents online only. However: they sell a 5-scent (10 clams in total) on the Walmart website and I hear they are to die for!!!! 

Glad to be back!! Love this new Section for New Scents but that old AWW scent is my nemesis!!!!

—Karen 

wild4waxmelts

Wax melts, candles, etc Admin for 2 FB Groups (not sure I can post links) that are good for picking up scent notes that are hot this year! 

Hey Karen! I'm glad you're doing better! I am doing well. I have been searching for your favorite wax scent and haven't had any luck finding it. Is it out for this season already? If so I would love to sniff it and maybe there's some oil that I have out of the hundreds of oils that smells like it!

@candlesinflorida, she's legit! Hopefully this could help her with some of her with her autoimmune illness. 

• Like 1