Need massive Label help

blacktieaffair

I know that what I'm about to ask is probably a no-brainer but for me right now I'm having a fit trying to figure it out. The pictures that I am including is the type of background I want for my labels. Not the exact picture shown but that type that has a background instead of just words on a blank. Do any of you know what type of search words I need to put in to be able to find what I'm looking for because so far I'm coming up empty. Do you purchase backgrounds or just get them off the internet or combination of both and again where would I start? Thanks for any help in advance.

Screenshot_20210910-142650.png

I know that what I'm about to ask is probably a no-brainer but for me right now I'm having a fit trying to figure it out. The pictures that I am including is the type of background I want for my labels. Not the exact picture shown but that type that has a background instead of just words on a blank. Do any of you know what type of search words I need to put in to be able to find what I'm looking for because so far I'm coming up empty. Do you purchase backgrounds or just get them off the internet or combination of both and again where would I start? Thanks for any help in advance.

Search key words!

For pumpkins:  "pumpkin image pictures" or pumpkin image clipart pictures"  First one would bring out real pumpkin pictures & second one will bring out pumpkin clipart images.

For fallen leaves:  "fallen leaves image pictures" or "fallen leaves image clipart pictures" 

For fallen pumpkin leaves:  "fallen pumpkin image pictures" or "fallen pumpkin image clipart pictures" and so on....  You should get the idea.

Most images on internet is free to use for Personal Usage Only!  If it is for commercial usage, then we have to buy or pay usage fee.  All of pictures or clip arts on internet have rightful owners, and I suggest you to not to use them without owners' permission if you want to protect your business.  

There are so many websites who have images that it is hard to pinpoint few.  But shutterstock.com is one that I used when I first started candle business.

Avery's free label software used to include thousands of images, not sure it still does.  I purchased Print Shop and there you not only get stock but thousands of free internet images from them.  Buying 1 at a time could get costly, but I guess it depends on how many scents you have.

• 6 months later...

Hello @blacktieaffair. I know this answer is late but I'll add it anyway for you or for anyone else wondering the same thing. Those labels are simply an image file or a background file with text over it. As mentioned you can probably find free ones to use for commercial use by searching for something like "labels with background image and text" or "candle labels with background image and text". You can also create your own in several ways such as inserting an image and text in a document or using Canva as they mentioned or Adobe Spark my have a free version that does the same thing as Canva. Many online label companies such as Online Labels, Zazzle, etc. have software that let you create labels such as that. This is just a few options.

Edited by Laura C