New Wax CS Blended Waxes

Haven't tried the wax but did try some of the new FO's. The Red Plum Baklava is amazing in paraffin...haven't tested in para soy or straight soy yet. The Ginger & Spice is yummy OOB and I just poured it yesterday. Love the Nordic Light OOB too. Gotta get that poured today. The Alpine Balsam smells like cheap bathroom freshener to my nose so that's a no from me. LOL

forgot one...Sugared Chestnuts....I love it! It's not sweet like the name would suggest though. It's definitely nutty and you have to get it into some wax to appreciate it's full potential. OOB I wasn't impressed but in wax it's fantastic.

Alpine Balsam and Nordic Nights are the only 2 new ones I tried, both horrible IMO.

I haven't tried the newer Blended waxes because the last one I tried (their soy pillar blend) I thought it was awful. I thought it was supposed to be one of the waxes I'd already tested under a different name but I was wrong.

I probably won't try the parasoy because every batch of different waxes I've received lately that include soy are unusable for me, sticking to straight paraffin now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 12:07 AM, ErronB said:

Alpine Balsam and Nordic Nights are the only 2 new ones I tried, both horrible IMO.

I haven't tried the newer Blended waxes because the last one I tried (their soy pillar blend) I thought it was awful. I thought it was supposed to be one of the waxes I'd already tested under a different name but I was wrong.

I probably won't try the parasoy because every batch of different waxes I've received lately that include soy are unusable for me, sticking to straight paraffin now.

I have to agree on Alpine Balsam and Nordic Night. I wasn't impressed. Seems to me they're "run of the mill" kinda scents. 

I'm almost there with you on the soy or para soy blends....geesh anything soy has been a royal PITA this year for me. I get one step ahead and next burn I fall 8 back. LOL

I put all things soy/soy blend away and am working with paraffin blends for the season. My patience is hanging by a string...a teeny tiny, thin, wirey string right now. Blah.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lizzy said:

I have to agree on Alpine Balsam and Nordic Night. I wasn't impressed. Seems to me they're "run of the mill" kinda scents. 

I'm almost there with you on the soy or para soy blends....geesh anything soy has been a royal PITA this year for me. I get one step ahead and next burn I fall 8 back. LOL

I put all things soy/soy blend away and am working with paraffin blends for the season. My patience is hanging by a string...a teeny tiny, thin, wirey string right now. Blah.

I don't have patience anymore, that's long gone lol. I like the challenge of getting things fixed quickly, but when it's unusable garbage that's where I have a problem. There's only so many cases of crap wax that I can stuff on a shelf to blend in with some pillar mixes for melts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1