Palm wax.

Hello, I am new to this site. 🙂
I live in the Uk. I just started to use palm wax but is impossible to get out of the mould. I bought Palm Wax Hardened 1155 from LiveMoor. You don’t have many palm wax choices in the UK. So my question is: Palm wax hardened should be blended with other waxes or not? I am so confused. I usually used for my pillar candles, soy wax. But it doesn’t have a long burning time, as I understood the palm wax have it. 🙏

Hello and welcome!

there are many palm waxes on the market. Each one has slightly different characteristics based on the fraction of the palm oil it was made from. All palm I have worked with is beautiful in It’s own specific way. 

if using a palm wax intended for containers, it will not shrink to release from a mold. It will remain stuck there until heated and melted out. Glass Glow and IGI5391-a are good examples of these. 

palm for taper candles and pillars shrinks well and releases easily from molds. I still use a spray candle release to ensure the release is quick and clean. I use IGI 5801 for example in these types of candles. 

in some cases palm is a lovely additive, such as with soy in C1 wax sold by Cargill. I’ve used it to tame some unruly coconut waxes also. 

I am unfamiliar with your particular wax.I looked it up and see it is for containers, so you may want to consider another wax for your molded candles. 
F8004264-BDC8-4711-91B4-9B46F0CFB18C.png