Hello Guys, I'm a newbie!!

91Candles

I'm a newbie to the forum communities online but decided to give this a try! My name is Ashirah and I'm the owner of 91candles, I specialize in handcrafted soy candles. I would love it if you guys would check out my website www.91candles.com to see some of my candle selections that I offer. If you subscribe, you will receive 25% off your 1st order!!

Alittle background: I decided to get into candles during the start of the COVID pandemic. I was stuck working from home and I noticed with most of my time in the house just how strong and irritating Bath and Body Works Candle could be. I realized that the majority of those candles would give me a headache in such a short amount of time. I know there are alot of people out there who love candles but hate the idea of getting migraines just from lighting them so I stepped in the kitchen and 91Candles was born. I carry all kinds of moderately scented candles, which are gentler on the scent side but also smells amazing. Please I would greatly appreciate the support, if you have some free time, please check them out!
Much love!!