Holy Moly BC shipping

Sndfrddy

14 hours ago, pcbrook said:

Don't they offer USPS for an order that small?  Most places do.  

I think they do utilize USPS on smaller orders if you ask them to but honestly that should be an option in the cart already. Most suppliers offer it.

I agree!  It should just be there for you to choose.  I order from BCN all the time but I have the option of Speedee because of living in Wisconsin.  With Speedee the shipping costs are very reasonable.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I couple of years ago, I ordered a few FO's and a case of 24 jars and shipping was $15. I thought that was very reasonable with the case of jars.

I won't order from them again because their shipping charges have increased so much, just for FO's.  I have found new suppliers since then besides my tried and true ones.  I have way too many supplies so I can live without one. :) 

On 8/4/2021 at 5:16 AM, Lizzy said:

Yeah. It's insane. Love some of their FO's but it's getting tough to justify the shipping when I only need 1 or 2 at the time. They offer free shipping on FO's if you buy 100$ worth now I think? 

They do. They don't advertise it much but should. It makes a huge difference. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 12:49 PM, TallTayl said:

The web site is so outdated every bit of the shopping experience is frustrating. I live near enough that they usually choose speedy to ship but it is mystery $ shipping costs. 

Some great oils, but yes the website is absolutely horrendous to navigate through

• Like 1