Candy Corn

Pennie

Most real Candy corn (candy) smells like sweet vanilla to me.
I’ve not smelled an FO that comes close. Worse the ones I’ve tried are hard to mix into my wax 🤬.

A blend of a strong vanilla with a roasted marshmallow or cotton Candy often hits the mark. 

8 minutes ago, Candybee said:

My fav CC is from Candles & Supplies. BTW, candy corn is a blend of vanilla and honey.

Have you ever blended this? If so, what vanilla and how much honey? I'm on the hunt for a good candy corn too. None of them smell like it to my nose.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 4:36 PM, Belinda said:

Have you ever blended this? If so, what vanilla and how much honey? I'm on the hunt for a good candy corn too. None of them smell like it to my nose.

Never tried to blend it myself. I just remember the old scent mixing chart that Peak used to have posted to the old craft board forum back when they were maintaining the forum. 

Have you tried C&S candy corn? I really like it. Used to use it in my parasoy candles.

21 hours ago, Candybee said:

Never tried to blend it myself. I just remember the old scent mixing chart that Peak used to have posted to the old craft board forum back when they were maintaining the forum. 

Have you tried C&S candy corn? I really like it. Used to use it in my parasoy candles.

I actually bought some of their candy corn but I don't think I thought it was sweet enough so I think I gave it away. Now I wish I still had it because I could probably use it as a base and just add some vanilla and honey to it. I think I have CC from BCN so I might play around with that. Thank you for the information!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...