Does anyone else use Olive wax?

Hi I'm new to candle making, I started out with soy wax and hated it if I'm honest. Nothing was going right and it was just extremely temperamental, so I ordered this wax called ecoolive wax. I'm finding it easier to work with, just I'm struggling with hot throw and I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with olive wax as I can't find anyone talking about it online or on YouTube, it's as if it doesn't exist outside of the few shops that I have found that sell it. 

It would just be good to hear from someone who's more experienced who has used olive wax and what their view on it is, if they have any tips and if they think it's a good wax to use or not. 

Edited by LuckyKoi
  • Like 1

I have not, unfortunately, but once we get that in the US I will definitely be trying! I have a lot of interest in olive, rapeseed, and coconut wax. Hopefully someone with experience can help you. Let us know how it goes! Will be interested to learn along with you :) Best wishes!

• Like 1